hosted by Charter Broker
About this boat
Taxes, re-location fees, cruising permits and licenses may be extra. Please verify with clearing house.Cruising Permit: Paid by Boat Licenses: Paid by Boat
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
Captain Only Rates:
Captain Only charters available – please inquire for rates
Additional Rate Details:
● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● STANIEL CAY RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $1,500 round trip or $750 one way and a minimum of 72 hour turn required on either side of charter dates for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● MARSH HARBOUR RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $2,000 round trip or $1,000 one way and a minimum of 72 hour turn required on either side of charter dates for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● GEORGETOWN RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $2,500 round trip or $1250 one way and a minimum of 96 hour turn required on either side of charter dates for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● TURKS & CAICOS RELOCATION FEE: Inquire for rates.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● GUEST PAX: 8
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6-night charters, divide the weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide the weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at the client’s expense. Includes boarding after 4 pm, welcome cocktail, breakfast the next morning, and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at the client’s expense.
● CHILDREN DISCOUNT:
$100 discount per child.
● CABIN CONFIGURATION:
Inquire for change of cabin configuration. Relocation of crew to alternative cabin will incur additional charge of $250 per night, to be paid prior to embarking on yacht. Please inquire for availability.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 5 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client’s expense.
● TURN AROUNDS: 24-hour turn arounds available for $250 per charter, otherwise 48-hour turns are standard
● HOLIDAY RATES:
CHRISTMAS: Flat Rate of $24,000 for 2-8 guests and a 7-night minimum. Mus finish no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate of $29,000 for 2-8 guests and a 7-night minimum. Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES:
Meals & Beverages onboard
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
Accommodation in private air-conditioned cabins each with an ensuite bathroom and bedding, towels, and beach towels.
Stand Up Paddle Boards x2
Floating Bote Dock
Underwater Sea Scooters x2
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Bahamas 14% VAT cruising permits, customs fees, and taxes – to be paid by the Charterer prior to embarking on vessel.
Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details)
Cancellation insurance and private insurance
Airport transfers to/from yacht base
It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The
suggested gratuity is 15%-25% of the total charter fee.
● CONTRACT SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
The Charter Fee does not include the Bahamas VAT of 14%. Payment is due at final payment stage as listed in payment schedule.
Summer Operating Area: BahamasWinter Base Port: Exumas, Bahamas
Winter Operating Area: Bahamas, Turks and Caicos
Location Details: Bahamas & Exumas – July 1st 2023 Onward
- ID: 8920
- Passengers: 8
- Cabins: 4
- Baths: 4
- Boat Type: Catamaran
- Size: 48,3 Feet
- Lenght: 48 Ft
- Beam: 26,25 ft
- Draught: 4,26 ft
- Yacht Builder: Dufour
- Yacht Model: Dufour 48
- Year of Built: 2023
- Boat Name: Dolce Vita
- week: $24,000.00
- Allow additional passengers: Yes
- Sort By:
Managed by Charter Broker
- Super Host
- Profile Status