hosted by Charter Broker
About this boat
Rates are Caribbean Terms: Inclusive
Taxes, re-location fees, cruising permits and licenses may be extra. Please verify with clearing house.
Cruising Permit: Paid by Boat Licenses: Paid by Boat
|Season||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
Captain Only Rates:
No Captain only
Additional Rate Details:
***SOUL MATES is fully permitted to sail BVI waters***
● SAINT MARTIN / SAINT BARTHS RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $2,000, minimum 72 hour turn required on either side of charter dates for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations. (Bahamas 14% tax).
● Relocation fees: There are relocation fees for one ways and different pick up / drop off locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6 night charters, divide weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD: 1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at client’s expense. Includes; boarding after 4pm, welcome cocktail and breakfast the next morning and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes; 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches
2023 Christmas: Flat Rate, $37,000 must finish by December 26th.
2023 NEW YEARS: Flat Rate $41,000 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th
2024 Christmas: 7-night minimum $37,000 for 2-10 guests, must finish by December 26th.
2024 NEW YEARS: Flat Rate $41,000 Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th
● EMBARKATION: 12PM
48-hour turn arounds required – inquire for 24-hour turns; each approved 24-hour turn will incur a $250 fee
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES:
Meals & Beverages onboard
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
Accommodation in private air-conditioned cabins each with an ensuite bathroom and
bedding, towels, and beach towels.
Stand Up Paddle Board
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details)
Cancellation insurance and private insurance
Airport transfers to/from yacht base
It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15%-25% of the total charter fee.
● If the CHARTERER requests to include the BVI in the Charter itinerary, and the Yacht is legally allowed to cruise in the BVI, the BVI Fees shall be paid by the CHARTERER prior to embarkation on Yacht.
● If the Yacht is NOT allowed entry into the BVI, FOR ANY REASON, during the time of charter, the charter will take place in the USVI waters.
● Payment of BVI Fees amount to $250 per person (total $****). Payment is due at final payment stage as listed in payment schedule.
Summer Operating Area: Bahamas
Winter Base Port: USVI/BVI
Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (US)
Location Details: Bahamas preferred Port of pick up and drop off to be determined.
Soul Mates is available for Bahamas located charters during May through to August and available for charters located in the Virgin Islands from Nov 2023 onwards
- ID: 8864
- Passengers: 8
- Cabins: 4
- Baths: 4
- Boat Type: Catamaran
- Size: 54 Feet
- Lenght: 54 feet
- Beam: 27,7 feet
- Draught: 4,8 feet
- Yacht Builder: Bali
- Yacht Model: Bali 5.4
- Year of Built: 2023
- Boat Name: Soul Mates
- week: $31,000.00
- Allow additional passengers: No
- Sort By:
Managed by Charter Broker
- Super Host
- Profile Status