hosted by Charter Broker
About this boat
Rates are Caribbean Terms: Inclusive
Taxes, re-location fees, cruising permits and licenses may be extra. Please verify with clearing house.
Cruising Permit: Paid by Boat Licenses: Paid by Boat
|Season||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax||9 Pax||10 Pax||11 Pax|
Additional Rate Details:
● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● STANIEL CAY RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $1,500 round trip or $750 one way and a minimum of 72 hour turn required on either side of charter dates for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● GEORGETOWN RELOCATION FEE:
Relocation fee of $2,500 round trip or $1250 one way and a minimum of 96 hour turn required on either side of charter dates for boat transit. Please inquire for availability.
● TURKS & CAICOS RELOCATION FEE: Inquire for ratss.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● GUEST PAX: 10 (Inquire about 11th guest in forepeak)
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6-night charters, divide the weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide the weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at the client’s expense. Includes boarding after 4 pm, welcome cocktail, breakfast the next morning, and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at the client’s expense.
● CHILDREN DISCOUNT:
$100 discount per child.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client’s expense.
● TURN AROUNDS: 24-hour turn arounds available for $250 per charter, otherwise 48-hour turns are standard
● HOLIDAY RATES:
2023 CHRISTMAS: 7-night minimum $31,000 for 2-10 guests, must finish by December 26th.
2023 NEW YEARS: Flat rate of $39,000 for 2-10 guests and a 7-night minimum. Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE INCLUDES:
Meals & Beverages onboard
Private Yacht & Service of the crew (captain, chef/mate)
Insurance for the yacht and the passengers (civil liability)
Accommodation in private air-conditioned cabins each with an ensuite bathroom and bedding, towels, and beach towels.
Stand Up Paddle Boards
● ALL-INCLUSIVE RATE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
Bahamas 14% VAT, customs fees, and taxes – to be paid by the Charterer prior to embarking on vessel.
Special provisioning requests (inquire for further details)
Cancellation insurance and private insurance
Airport transfers to/from yacht base
It is customary to tip your crew at the end of your charter. The amount you leave is totally at your discretion and should be based on the level of service provided. The suggested gratuity is 15%-25% of the total charter fee.
● CONTRACT SPECIAL CONDITIONS:
The Charter Fee does not include the Bahamas VAT of 14%. Payment is due at final payment stage as listed in payment schedule.
Summer Base Port: Bahamas, Exumas
Summer Operating Area: Bahamas, Exumas
Winter Base Port: Bahamas, Exumas
Winter Operating Area: Bahamas, Exumas
Location Details: Bahamas & Exumas – November 1st 2023 – May 31 2023
Summer Base Port: Annapolis, MD, USA
Summer Operating Area: Annapolis, MD, USA
Winter Base Port: Nassau, Exumas, Bahamas
Winter Operating Area: Nassau, Exumas, Bahamas
Summer Operating Area: BahamasWinter Base Port: Exumas, Bahamas
Winter Operating Area: Bahamas, Turks and Caicos
- ID: 8857
- Passengers: 11
- Cabins: 5
- Baths: 5
- Boat Type: Catamaran
- Size: 50 Feet
- Lenght: 50 ft
- Beam: 26,7 ft
- Draught: 4,7 ft
- Yacht Builder: Lagoon
- Yacht Model: Lagoon 50
- Year of Built: 2023
- Boat Name: Buena Vida
- week: $26,000.00
- Allow additional passengers: Yes
- Sort By:
Managed by Charter Broker
- Super Host
- Profile Status
- 4 Cabins
- 8 Passengers
- 3 Cabins
- 6 Passengers
- 6 Cabins
- 12 Passengers